Below you’ll see a sample of what your profile page will look like.
Do note a couple of things:
- Make sure you describe your business and offerings accurately and in English.
- Double check your entries for good grammar and any possible typos. We want you to have a great profile page!
- Company Name: Your company name as you want it to appear to your candidates.
- Company Logo: Just as important as your company name is its logo.
- Company Tagline: This is your company tagline, a short sentence that encompasses your unique selling proposition. You have a maximum of 30 characters.
- Short Description: Your short description of who you are and what you do. Please keep this no more than 330 characters, including spaces.
- Three Value Propositions: Please enter your unique value propositions here. These three spaces are designed for you to describe what sets you apart from other organisations. You have a maximum of 30 characters for each proposition.
- Long Description: Your long description is an opportunity for you to tell your audience in more detail what makes you a great Test Centre. You have up to 150 words.
- Venue Photos: Take this opportunity to showcase some good photos from your Test Centre.
Optionally, if you would like to update any of the information listed below, please forward your request by email to email@example.com.
- Company Telephone (incl. country code)
- Company Website URL
- Company Fax
- Postcode / Zip code
- Country / State if applicable
LanguageCert will verify the validity of the information you provide on this form.