Why choose LanguageCert
Applicants can be confident that they will enjoy a fast exam process from scheduling to results by selecting a reliable LanguageCert SELT exam and will always be supported by LanguageCert’s friendly customer service 24/7/365.
- Easy exam booking up to 24hrs in advance
- Many exam locations and slots available worldwide
- Fast results in 3 to 5 working days
- Fair testing of real-life language skills
- Accurate results validated through independent research
- Award-winning technology delivers exams
- Ofqual regulated
- Exams tailored to candidates’ schedules
- Technology combined with a human element
- Speaking exams are carried out by a real person online
- 24/7/365 customer service
LanguageCert assists candidates every step of the way by offering free preparation material and other support needed for the exam.
Take a LanguageCert SELT exam in 3 easy steps!
Easy booking & exam process
Book an exam
Select the exam, city and SELT Test Centre. You will receive a confirmation with further details by email.
Arrive at the SELT Test Centre at least 30 minutes before your exam starts. Bring the same photo ID used to book your exam.
Fast results available 3 to 5 working days depending on your exam.
Succeed with LanguageCert SELT
Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking UK visa exams
An average score of 50% or more in the Written component and/or 50% or more in the Spoken component.
LanguageCert International ESOL certificates are not dependent on UKVI requirements and are recognised internationally by an ever-growing number of governments, organisations and academic institutions.