LanguageCert supports teachers by offering a series of free webinars specially developed for teachers, providing useful information on the content and format of exams, teaching techniques and insights into exam assessment.
Our webinars are rich resources that can be used by language professionals, seeking to refine their teaching skills while also gaining insight into preparing students for their LanguageCert English language exams.
LanguageCert For Teachers
LanguageCert is excited to announce the new 'LanguageCert For Teachers' Webinar Series!
These 90 min. webinars have been especially designed for teachers in order support them with structuring lessons around different sub-skills for Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Check the upcoming webinars below and register for those that interest you the most.
Why choose LanguageCert
Mapped to the CEFR
- Standardised exams aligned to internationally accepted standards.
- Exam markers are trained by LanguageCert in line with CEFR guidelines.
- Teachers can use any support material aligned to the CEFR to prepare students for exams.
Range of exams and exam delivery methods
- High-quality, high-stakes, internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated exams.
- Exams can be taken online with remote, live invigilation or at approved Test Centres in paper- or computer-based format.
- Great exam availability all year round.
- Students are examined when they reach the desired level.
- Courses do not need to be aligned to exam dates.
- Fast turn-around from scheduling to results.
What our LanguageCert exams assess
- Written and Spoken exams can be taken together or independently.
- If students do not pass the Written or Spoken exam, they only re-take the exam they fail.
- Students take the exam they are most prepared for (Written or Spoken) when they choose to.
- Written and Spoken exams can be taken at different levels according to the student’s ability.
Language as communication
- Exam tasks suit all language learning styles and preparation methods.
- Successful students can communicate effectively in day-to-day, work and academic environments.
- Learners are assessed based on what they know.
Functional language use
- Minimal exam-specific preparation is required.
- Academic support and teacher training through a series of regular webinars
- Access to preparation material
- Customer service 24/7/365
- High-quality exams and accurate results validated through independent research
- Ofqual recognised Awarding Organisation
- Home Office approved provider of UK visa exams
- Exams available worldwide
- Internationally recognised exams
- Member of the PeopleCert Group, the global leader in the certifications industry
Our range of language exams
LanguageCert offers internationally recognised language exams in English, Spanish and Classical Greek.
Our on-going research and validation is designed to provide appropriate evidence to support the various ways in which LanguageCert exams are used.
All research publications are available to download.
Series of academic webinars and material.
LanguageCert certificates are globally recognised.
High-stakes exams online anytime, anyplace 24/7.
Home Office approved English language exams for UK Visas & Immigration.
A full range of high-quality preparation material including past papers, books and webinars.